Memorial Day marks the start of summer. With summer, motor vehicle accidents increase. Here are some thoughts to drive by.
1. Watch out for motorcycles. It is easy to lose them in your blindspot.
2. Check your rear view mirror. While you have control over where you vehicle is going forward, you have no control over the person behind you who is not paying attention.
3. Be especially careful on the Seward Highway. I have had too many cases involving vehicles trying to pass so that they can move up in line and get somewhere 5 minutes faster.
4. Remember that construction zones carry double fines.
5. If you are an accident victim, it is more important to see a doctor before seeing a lawyer. Remember that there is nothing a lawyer can do to make you better.
If you have questions, call my office at (907) 277 5234. Remember: You have to play your hand smartly. See http://www.junelawyer.com/